Silk Road Development Weekly – December 24, 2018
All The Latest From The Belt & Road And Beyond.
Compiled by Chris Devonshire-Ellis
Analysis & Opinion
- How The US Should Respond To China’s Belt & Road Plan (The Diplomat)
- Report To Congress: Recommendations On Belt & Road (Reconnecting Asia)
- Engine Of Growth: Trade Turnover Across China’s Belt & Road Exceeds $5 Trillion Since 2013 (Russia Today)
- Belt & Road Top Ten In 2018 – What Happened? (Belt & Road Ventures)
- US-China Trade War Is Driving Belt & Road Into The Slow Lane (Trade Winds)
- 2018 Was Meant To Be Xi Jinping’s Year. Then Belt & Road Unravelled (South China Morning Post)
- The Belt & Road Initiative: Committed To Three ‘Togethers’ For Five ‘Connectivities’ & Win-Win Development (Daily Maverick)
- China Belt & Road: Reported Military Implications (CNBC)
- China’s Response To Belt & Road Backlash (Khmer Times)
- Public Procurement In The Belt & Road Initiative (World Bank)
- The Belt & Road’s Dollar Problem (Financial Times)
- Greek Businesses Give Their Backing To China’s Belt & Road Initiative (Seatrade-Maritime)
- Serbia: Roads, Bridges Result Of Belt & Road (Tanjug)
- UAE’s Pivotal Role In China’s Belt & Road Initiative (Gulf Today)
- Belt & Road And Military Jets In Pakistan (SupChina)
- Along The New Silk Road – Yiwu, The World Market (Geographical)
- China Invests In Africa As Grand Foundation For Its Belt & Road Master Plan (Japan Forward)
- US Blasts Belt & Road And Adopts New Africa Strategy (The Asset)
Silk Road Development Weekly is compiled each week by Chris Devonshire-Ellis, Chairman of Dezan Shira & Associates. The firm has 28 offices throughout Eurasia and assists foreign investors into the region. For strategic advisory and business intelligence issues please contact the firm at email@example.com or visit www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
Dezan Shira & Associates´ brochure offers a comprehensive overview of the services provided by the firm. With its team of lawyers, tax experts, auditors and consultants, it is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through Asia´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
This unique and currently only available study into the proposed Silk Road Economic Belt examines the institutional, financial and infrastructure projects that are currently underway and in the planning stage across the entire region. Covering over 60 countries, this book explores the regional reforms, potential problems, opportunities and longer term impact that the Silk Road will have upon Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.