All the very latest news, opinion, analysis and regional developments from across the emerging Silk Road trade corridors.
Opinion & Analysis
- Will China’s New Silk Road Stretch Further? (Asia Nikkei)
- 2017 – The Year The West Woke Up To The Opportunities Of The Belt & Road (American Journal of Transportation)
- China Is Teaming Up With A Slow Of Countries To Build A New Silk Road – But Not Everyone Is Happy (CNBC)
- China’s Strategy To Capture Supply Chains From Guangzhou To Greece (Forbes)
- Zheng He’s Voyages And The Symbolism Behind Xi Jinping’s Belt & Road Initiative (The Diplomat)
- China Recreates The Silk Road To Challenge Hollywood (Wall Street Journal)
- Terrorist Groups Aim To Prevent China’s Belt & Road (Daily Sabah)
Legal & Finance
- China’s Belt & Road – Offshore Investment (Hedgeweek)
- Starr Cos, China’s PICC Health To Provide Insurance For Belt & Road Workers (Insurance Journal)
- Japan Floats Business Aid Idea For China’s Belt & Road Plan (Asian Nikkei Review)
- Japan’s Strategic Counter To China’s Belt & Road Initiative (Global Risk Insights)
- China’s Kazakhstan Border Woes Dent Silk Road Ambitions (Financial Times)
- Eurasian Economic Union – Many Problems, Few Solutions (EurasiaNet)
- China, Pakistan, Afghanistan Agree To Discuss Extending Economic Corridor (Xinhua)
- China Wants Afghanistan’s Ancient Trade Routes To Be Part Of New Silk Road (RT)
- China To Use Belt Road Projects To Boost Reconstruction Process In Afghanistan (APP)
- Japan’s Ruling Parties To Co-Operate On China’s Silk Road Initiative (Nikkei Asian Review)
- China’s Belt & Road Initiative Continues To Drive Mega Projects In Malaysia in 2018 (Xinhua)
- China’s Belt & Road In Myanmar (The Diplomat)
- China’s New Silk Road Goes Straight Through The Caucasus (DW)
- Belarus Joined Chinese Silk Road Project, Ukraine Didn’t (112 International)
Silk Road Briefing is produced and written by Dezan Shira & Associates. The firm provides governments and corporate businesses worldwide with strategic, legal, tax and operational advisory services to their SMEs and MNCs investing throughout Eurasia and has 28 offices across China, India, Russia and the ASEAN nations, and partner firms in Central Asia. We have specific and long term experience in China and the OBOR countries. For assistance with OBOR related issues, please contact the firm at email@example.com or visit the practice at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
Dezan Shira & Associates´ brochure offers a comprehensive overview of the services provided by the firm. With its team of lawyers, tax experts, auditors and consultants, it is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through Asia´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
This unique and currently only available study into the proposed Silk Road Economic Belt examines the institutional, financial and infrastructure projects that are currently underway and in the planning stage across the entire region. Covering over 60 countries, this book explores the regional reforms, potential problems, opportunities and longer term impact that the Silk Road will have upon Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.