Silk Road Development Weekly
The latest round up of Silk Road opinion, analysis and regional infrastructure developmentsnts
- China’s Belt & Road – Don’t Miss The Opportunity (Standard Chartered)
- “It’s A Mistake To Underestimate China” (The Atlantic)
- China’s Silk Road Cuts Through Some Of World’s Riskiest Countries (Bloomberg)
- Chinese Firms Planned Investments Of US$350 Billion In Projects Along New Silk Road Exposed To Risk (South China Morning Post)
- China Close To Signing Free Trade Agreement With Eurasian Economic Union (China Briefing)
- Belt & Road Initiative Drives Non-Government Co-Operation (People’s Daily)
- The Belt & Road Initiative And The Transit Countries – An Economic Assessment Of Land Transport Corridors (Research Gate
- BeiDou Navigation To Cover Belt & Road Countries By 2018 (Xinhua)
- US Companies Reap Benefits Through Involvement In China-Backed Belt & Road Projects (Yicai Global)
- What Do You Get If You Cross Pakistan’s Game Of Thrones And China’s Belt & Road? (South China Morning Post)
- World Bank – Impact Of China & India On Russia’s Economy (Russia Briefing)
- China’s Belt & Road Initiative Is Stoking Tensions With India (National interest)
- Pakistan Rejects Use Of Chinese Currency (Tribune)
- Pakistan Stops Bid To Include Diamer-Bhasha Dam In CPEC (Tribune)
- China, Morocco Sign MOU On Belt & Road (Xinhua)
- Chinese Server Giant Inspur In Alliance With Global Tech Leaders To Offer Fintech Along Belt & Road (South China Morning post)
- Australian Companies Can Partner China In Belt & Road Projects (Baker & McKenzie)
Silk Road Briefing is produced and written by Dezan Shira & Associates. The firm provides governments and corporate businesses worldwide with strategic, legal, tax and operational advisory services to their SMEs and MNCs investing throughout Eurasia and has 28 offices across China, India, Russia and the ASEAN nations, and partner firms in Central Asia. We have specific and long term experience in China and the OBOR countries. For assistance with OBOR related issues, please contact the firm at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the practice at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
Dezan Shira & Associates´ brochure offers a comprehensive overview of the services provided by the firm. With its team of lawyers, tax experts, auditors and consultants, it is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through Asia´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
This unique and currently only available study into the proposed Silk Road Economic Belt examines the institutional, financial and infrastructure projects that are currently underway and in the planning stage across the entire region. Covering over 60 countries, this book explores the regional reforms, potential problems, opportunities and longer term impact that the Silk Road will have upon Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.