Silk Road Development Weekly
Our Weekly Round Up Of Investment News, Finance & Analysis
Analysis & Opinion
- The Staggering Impact of China’s Belt & Road (The Atlantic)
- Belt Road Dispute Management Series (Transnational Dispute Management)
- China’s Belt Road Initiative – Supply Chains In Asia (Splash 247)
- The EU : Pondering Strategic Engagement With China’s Belt & Road Initiative ( Stockholm International Peace Research Institute)
- Why The Ambiguity Of China’s Belt And Road Initiative Is Perhaps Its Biggest Strength (Forbes)
- Is The Trump Administration About To Take On China’s Belt & Road? (The Diplomat)
- The Economic Case For China’s Belt & Road (Inquirer Opinion)
- China’s Free Trade Agreements In South Asia (China Briefing)
- Where Is China’s Development Finance Really Going? (Brookings Institute)
- Co-Operation On Finance Between China & Nepal : Belt Road Initiatives Ad Investment Opportunities In Nepal (Science Direct)
- Chinese Banks Gearing Up For Belt & Road Investment (GB Times)
- Singapore’s Free Trade Agreement With Turkey Comes Into Force (ASEAN Briefing)
Silk Road Briefing is produced and written by Dezan Shira & Associates. The firm provides governments and corporate businesses worldwide with strategic, legal, tax and operational advisory services to their SMEs and MNCs investing throughout Eurasia and has 28 offices across China, India, Russia and the ASEAN nations, and partner firms in Central Asia. We have specific and long term experience in China and the OBOR countries. For assistance with OBOR related issues, please contact the firm at email@example.com or visit the practice at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
Dezan Shira & Associates´ brochure offers a comprehensive overview of the services provided by the firm. With its team of lawyers, tax experts, auditors and consultants, it is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through Asia´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
This unique and currently only available study into the proposed Silk Road Economic Belt examines the institutional, financial and infrastructure projects that are currently underway and in the planning stage across the entire region. Covering over 60 countries, this book explores the regional reforms, potential problems, opportunities and longer term impact that the Silk Road will have upon Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.