Silk Road Development Weekly
The very latest in global analysis, strategy and regional developments.
Analysis & Strategy
- Chinese Perspectives On The Belt & Road Initiative – Strategic Rationales, Risks & Implications (INSS)
- Your Buddy In Beijing – China’s Secretive US$360 Billion Foreign Aid Programme Mapped (Sputnik)
- US Strategy Toward China’s Belt & Road Initiative (Atlantic Council)
- One Belt One Road: Its Meaning & Significance (China Business Review)
- China’s Belt & Road – All Roads Lead To Beijing (Ethoz)
- The Belt & Road Initiative – China Dominance In Action? (Young Diplomats)
- China Lending Tumbles As Belt & Road Gets A Refresh (China Investment Research)
- Implications For The Belt Road Initiative (Logie Group)
- The Role Of Mediation In The Resolution Of Belt & Road Disputes (HSF Notes)
- Where The Rubber Meets The Belt & Road (German Ambassador To China)
- The Belt Road Initiative & The London Market (Chatham House)
- The One Belt One Road From Germany’s Perspective (Geopolitika)
- Belt Road Initiative Crucial To China-CEE Relations (ECNS)
- Belarus Is Where The New Silk Road Heads For Europe (Emerging Europe)
- Kazakhstan’s Geostrategic Bonus (Le Monde Diplomatique)
- China Led Belt & Road Initiative Links Kazakhstan To The Sea (Al Widha)
- Belt Road Initiative To Deepen Pakistan-China Ties (Dawn)
- Belt & Road Connects Manzhouli To The World (China Daily)
- One Belt One Net – Singapore Plans US$5 Billion Data Centre (Data Centre Dynamics)
- Belt & Road Investment Soars In Malaysia (HKTDC)
- Philippines Plans To Issue US$200 Million Panda Bonds In China (Belt Road Portal)
- Indonesia Tourism To Benefit More From Belt & Road (Jakarta Post)
- Australia’s Oddly Absent Belt & Road Strategy (Lowry Institute)
Silk Road Briefing is produced and written by Dezan Shira & Associates. The firm provides governments and corporate businesses worldwide with strategic, legal, tax and operational advisory services to their SMEs and MNCs investing throughout Eurasia and has 28 offices across China, India, Russia and the ASEAN nations, and partner firms in Central Asia. We have specific and long term experience in China and the OBOR countries. For assistance with OBOR related issues, please contact the firm at email@example.com or visit the practice at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
Dezan Shira & Associates´ brochure offers a comprehensive overview of the services provided by the firm. With its team of lawyers, tax experts, auditors and consultants, it is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through Asia´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
This unique and currently only available study into the proposed Silk Road Economic Belt examines the institutional, financial and infrastructure projects that are currently underway and in the planning stage across the entire region. Covering over 60 countries, this book explores the regional reforms, potential problems, opportunities and longer term impact that the Silk Road will have upon Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.