TRADE & INVESTMENT
- Investing In China’s Free Trade Zones (China Briefing)
- Citigroup Targets Belt & Road To Boost China Revenue (Reuters)
- Railways Play Key Role In China-Europe Trade (Belt Road Forum)
- Belt & Road Foreign Investors Seek Greater Clarity (Finance Asia)
- The Belt & Road To China Based Globalisation (East Asia Forum)
- China’s Infrastructure Play (Foreign Affairs)
- China’s One Belt One Road Can Bring China Closer To Global Community (Channel News Asia)
- China’s Belt & Road Also Includes Science (Science Magazine)
- China’s Belt & Road To Play Key Role In Overcoming Global Health Challenges (UNAIDS)
- One Belt One Road And The Old Man & The Sea (Splash 24/7)
- China’s Belt & Road Raises Red Flag For Investors (Nasdaq)
- Who Benefits From China’s Belt & Road In The Arctic ? (The Diplomat)
- What China’s Belt & Road Initiative Means For The Western Balkans (EBRD)
- UAE To Benefit From China’s One Belt One Road Programme (The National)
- Indonesia Latest Asian Nation To Discuss EAEU Free Trade (Russia Briefing)
Silk Road Briefing is produced and written by Dezan Shira & Associates. The firm provides governments and corporate businesses worldwide with strategic, legal, tax and operational advisory services to their SMEs and MNCs investing throughout Eurasia and has 28 offices across China, India, Russia and the ASEAN nations, and partner firms in Central Asia. We have specific and long term experience in China and the OBOR countries. For assistance with OBOR related issues, please contact the firm at email@example.com or visit the practice at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
Dezan Shira & Associates´ brochure offers a comprehensive overview of the services provided by the firm. With its team of lawyers, tax experts, auditors and consultants, it is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through Asia´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.
This unique and currently only available study into the proposed Silk Road Economic Belt examines the institutional, financial and infrastructure projects that are currently underway and in the planning stage across the entire region. Covering over 60 countries, this book explores the regional reforms, potential problems, opportunities and longer term impact that the Silk Road will have upon Asia, Africa, the Middle East, Europe and the United States.