Silk Road Development Weekly
- Belt & Road Is Main Global Growth Engine Over Next Decade (ie Singapore)
- China & Russia Have Best Developers In The World (East-West Digital News)
- Japan To Counteract China In Kazakhstan With New Asia-Europe Rail Deal (Forbes)
- China, Tajikistan Agree To Forge Comprehensive Strategic Partnership (Belt Road Portal)
- India Starts Free Trade Negotiations With Eurasian Economic Union (India Briefing)
- Chinese Risk-Takers Seek Silk Road Riches In Pakistan (Asia Times)
- Eurasian Economic Union Grants Moldova Observer Status (Russia Briefing)
- China Life Targets Belt Road Investments (Asian Investor)
- China-Thailand Rail Project – New Movement, Old Problems (The Diplomat)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.