Silk Road Development Weekly
The China-Russia Edition
- Russian Railpolitick And China’s Belt & Road (The Diplomat)
- Russia Considers Connecting Rail Through Baltics, Kaliningrad To Berlin (Russia Briefing)
- China To Spend US$15 Billion On Russian Highways (Russia Beyond The Headlines)
- Eurasian Diamond Exchange Opens In Vladivostok (Russia Briefing)
- B&R Initiative Prompts Inner Mongolia’s Opening Up (Belt Road Portal)
- Russia Opens Up Northern Sea Route For Gas Supplies To Asia (Russia Briefing)
- How “Made In Russia” Eco-Food Can Win Chinese Consumers Over (Russia Beyond The Headlines)
- Russia’s VTB Partners With China’s AliPay To Develop Russian Merchant Network (Russia Briefing)
- China’s Union Pay Making Inroads Into Murmansk (Russia Briefing)
- Belarussian Economist Sees Broad Opportunities In Belt Road Initiative (Belt Road Portal)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.