Silk Road Development Weekly
- Beijing’s Belt Road Is Ambitious, Maybe Too Ambitious (Washington Diplomat)
- Russia Steps Up As Major Belt Road Participant In Series Of Deals (The Asset)
- China In The Russian Far East – A GeoPolitical TimeBomb? (SCMP)
- Russia, China Agree USD10 Billion OBOR Fund (Russia Briefing)
- Rostov-On-Don: The Gateway To The Caucasus (Russia Knowledge)
- Africa’s Role In The Belt & Road Initiative (Beijing Axis)
- Curtain Lifts On Hong Kong’s High Speed Trains (Caixin)
- New High Speed Rail Opens Along Ancient Silk Road Route (Xinhua)
- Did Japan Just Jump On China’s Belt Road Bandwagon? (Forbes)
- 4 Insights On China’s Belt Road Initiative (Jonathan Rechtman)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Silk Road and OBOR Business Intelligence
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.