Silk Road Development Weekly
- Politics Aside, Belt & Road Is Asia’s Medicine (MM Times)
- China’s One Belt One Road: One Initiative, Many Questions (Hugh Brennan)
- Beijing’s New Silk Road May Extend Moscow Led Eurasian Economic Union (SCMP)
- Xi’s Moscow Trip Augers Well For USD80 Billion Trade Boost (China Briefing)
- China-Russia Diplomatic Double Act Exposes Trump’s Weaknesses (Guardian)
- China Moves To Mine Gold In Russian Far East (Sputnik)
- Finland Could Serve As China’s Arctic OBOR Gateway (Asia Times)
- Belt & Road – Slogan Or Opportunity (Sam Turvey)
- Mongolia Have Probably The Biggest Gold Resources Globally (Mining Metal News)
- Pakistan Can’t Afford China’s Friendship (Foreign Policy)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.