Silk Road Development Weekly
- China Says Trump Open To Co-Operating On Silk Road Projects (Washington Post)
- China’s $900 billion New Silk Road. What You Need To Know (World Economic Forum)
- Re-Paving The Ancient Silk Road Routes (PwC)
- Chinese Contractors See Fast Business Growth Along Belt & Road (Belt Road Forum)
- Seizing Opportunities Opened Up By OBOR Initiative (HKUST)
- Vision for Maritime Cooperation under the Belt and Road Initiative (Xinhua)
- Does OBOR Make Commercial Sense? (Splash 247)
- Watch Out China, India Is Building A Silk Road Of Its Own (Forbes)
- OBOR – Unintended Changes To Shipping In South-East Asia? (Andre Wheeler)
- Can OBOR Bolster China’s Flagging Tea Exports? (Asia Times)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.