Silk Road Development Weekly
- Bigger Shanghai Co-Operation Organization May Be Game-Changer (Asia Times)
- Travel The Silk Road At Your Peril (The Asset)
- NASDAQ Signs Technology Agreement For Kazak Exchange (Astana Times)
- How The Gulf States Row Is Blocking China’s New Silk Road (South China Morning Post)
- Indian Drug Companies To Start Work In Irkutsk (Sputnik)
- Sri Lanka Benefits From China’s One Belt One Road Initiative (The Investor)
- West Losing Africa To China (Sputnik)
- Japan Takes Cautious Turn Towards China’s Belt & Road (Asian Nikkei)
- Made In Russia Brand To Launch In Europe In 2 Years (Sputnik)
- Russian Companies Express Interest In Developing 9 Iranian Oil & Gas Fields (Sputnik)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.