Silk Road Development Weekly
- Central Asian Integration – More Real Than Ever? (Astana Times)
- China’s OBOR – Will It Reshape Global Trade? (McKinsey)
- The OBOR China-Kazakhstan Border – China’s New Tax Haven (The Wire)
- China Expands Belt & Road To The Arctic (Asian Nikkei Review)
- Dezan Shira Partner Presents At Arctic Silk Road Conference (Dezan Shira)
- New Sino-Europe Train Route Starts From Shenzhen (Belt Road Portal)
- Kazak PM Inks Multiple Co-Operation Contracts With CIS, EAEU States (Astana Times)
- China, Pakistan Sign USD50 Billion Hydropower Mega Project (The Asset)
- Arab Countries Cut Diplomatic Ties With Qatar (Tass)
- Indonesia Targets Maritime OBOR Investment Push (Indonesia Briefing)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.