Silk Road Development Weekly
- In Charts – China’s Belt Road Initiative (Financial Times)
- The Beijing Belt-Road Forum – What We Learned About China’s Intentions (China Briefing)
- ADB Calls For More Investments In Asian Infrastructure (Asia Times)
- Xi Suggests Aligning Belt & Road With European Investment Plan (Belt Road Portal)
- China, Cambodia To Implement Co-Operation Plans Under Belt & Road Initiative (Belt Road Portal)
- Russia Connecting With India Under INSTC (Russia Briefing)
- Russia, China Announce USD13 Billion Passenger Jet JV (Russia Briefing)
- Russia’s Irkutsk Aviation Plant Already Assembling MC-21 Passenger Planes (Sputnik)
- Russia’s Kamaz To Provide 1000 Trucks to Philippines (Tass)
- How Russia, China Bought US Plans To De-Stabilize Eurasia To A Halt (Sputnik)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.