Silk Road Development Weekly
- Full Text Of Joint Communique Of Leaders At Belt & Road Forum (Xinhua)
- Complete List Of Projects Signed At Belt & Road Forum (Chinese only, Reuters)
- What EU Leaders Think Of OBOR (The Asset)
- Russia’s OBOR Perspectives – President Putin’s and Academic Viewpoints (Russia Briefing)
- Brand & Road: Does China’s Policy Deserve The Hype? (Finance Asia)
- How China Is Building A Post-Western World (The Nation)
- Taking The Politics Out Of Development (Project Syndicate)
- Russia, China, Agree Primorye-1 Transportation Scheme; Opens Up Heilongjiang To Asia-Pacific (Russia Briefing)
- China To Develop Track-Changing Freight Trains To Handle Different OBOR Gauges (China Briefing)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at email@example.com or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.