Silk Road Development Weekly
- Who’s Who in China’s Belt and Road Initiative (South China Morning Post)
- Taking Advantage Of China’s ASEAN & OBOR Trade (China Briefing)
- China Aims To Triple Rail Freight To Europe By 2020 (Asian Nikkei)
- Practical Tips For Working With Chinese Builders Abroad (Siveco)
- China, Russia & Iran: Ports And Power Along The Belt & Road (The Diplomat)
- How India Sees The Growing Ties Between China & Russia (Russia & India Report)
- How India Can Counter China’s OBOR Initiative (Financial Express)
- Nepal Joins China’s One Belt One Road Initiative (Sputnik)
- SOEs To Take Lead Role Along Belt & Road (China Daily)
- Xi Jinpng’s Silk Road Is Under Threat From One Way Traffic (Financial Times)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Silk Road and OBOR Business Intelligence
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.