Silk Road Development Weekly
- China’s Belt & Road Push Will Help Hong Kong Top Regional Rival Singapore (South China Morning Post)
- Russia Not Waiting For Sanctions To Be Lifted (Tass)
- Russian Economy Diversifying As New Agricultural Trends Lead The Way (Russia Briefing)
- AIIB Approves First Loan To India (Sputnik)
- India & Tajikistan – Partners In Development (Eurasia Review)
- India Must Involve Itself In China-Pakistan Economic Corridor (Hindustan Times)
- China Has Pakistan Over A Barrel On One Belt One Road (Asia Times)
- The New Silk Road – The Vision Of An Interconnected Eurasia (Combined Transport Magazine)
- Don’t Rebuff The New Silk Road Initiative (Live Mint)
- China’s Belt & Road Initiative Not A Threat (Xinhua)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.