Silk Road Development Weekly
- OBOR Interview With Chinese State Councilor Yang Jiechi (BeltRoadForum)
- Chinese Insurers To Serve Projects Along BR Initiative (OBOR Portal)
- Thailand’s Eastern Economic Corridor (ASEAN Briefing)
- Air Asia’s India Passenger Traffic Up 57% (Times of India)
- Linking Afghanistan To China’s Belt & Road (The Diplomat)
- What’s Really Driving Saudi Arabia’s Outreach to China (World Politics Review)
- Chinese OBOR Investment Under Kazak Legal Perspectives (Grata International)
- Prospects For China-Kyrgyzstan Economic Relations Under The Silk Road Economic Belt (HKTDC)
- China Targets Azerbaijan For Transportation Projects (Caspian Policy Centre)
- Think RCEP Is About Free Trade? Think Again (Nikkei Asian Review)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Silk Road and OBOR Business Intelligence
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.