- China’s New Silk Road Route: OBOR, The Long & Winding Road (PwC)
- Can OBOR Be Made To Work For Countries Other Than China? (The Wire)
- How Japan, India And The TPP Could Challenge China In Asia (The Asset)
- China’s OBOR Makes Marshall Plan Look Tiny (Value Walk)
- Vietnam Convergence On Belt & Road Infrastructure Projects (HKTDC)
- Nepal Signs Mega Hydropower Deal With China (The Hindu)
- Belt Road Potential Real Estate Boost (Nikkei Asian Review)
- Khorgos, Where East Meets West (Belt Road Portal)
- One Belt One Road & Africa (Tralac)
- Was Skipping OBOR The Right Move? (New Indian Express)
- Over-Reliance On OBOR Has Left China In A State Of Flux (First Post)
Silk Road Briefing is published by Asia Briefing, a subsidiary of Dezan Shira & Associates. We produce material for foreign investors throughout Eurasia, including ASEAN, China, India, Indonesia, Russia & Vietnam. For editorial matters please contact us here and for a complimentary subscription to our products, please click here.
Dezan Shira & Associates provide business intelligence, due diligence, legal, tax and advisory services throughout the Asian and Eurasian region. We maintain offices throughout China, South-East Asia, India and Russia. For assistance with OBOR issues or investments into any of the featured countries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at www.dezshira.com
Dezan Shira & Associates´ Silk Road and OBOR investment brochure offers an introduction to the region and an overview of the services provided by the firm. It is Dezan Shira´s mission to guide investors through the Silk Road´s complex regulatory environment and assist with all aspects of establishing, maintaining and growing business operations in the region.